Press "Enter" to skip to content

Bladen County Schools new online services

Spread the love
Bladen County School system is now offering a secure website service from ScribOrder for former students, business entities, and educational institutions to request transcripts and student records online. ScribOrder is the only authorized service provider for Bladen County School’s transcript and records requests.  Visit the Bladen County Schools district website at to access the ScribOrder Student Transcript and Records Request quick link.
Any transcript and records request must be made using the ScribOrder online system and paid for online. Requests received by any provider other than ScribOrder will not be fulfilled. Credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks are accepted forms of payment for online requests.
The district no longer offers walk-in service for these requests. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process requests. Transcripts can be mailed via regular United States Postal Service or sent electronically to educational institutions.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Current students may use to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free.
Contact Mary Alice Dowd at the district office, (910) 862-4136 extension 10002 with any questions or for help completing your request.