An agriculture and forest landowners meeting is scheduled Tuesday, Jan. 29 at the Powell Melvin Agricultural Service Center auditorium in Elizabethtown.
Agencies will have updates on the following:
* Swine nuisance lawsuits
* NCDA and disaster relief programs
* Farm Bill and Farm Services Agency
* Natural Resources Conservation District
* Bladen County Soil and Water District
* N.C. Forest Service
* Bladen County Tax Office
* N.C. Cooperative Extension events
* Farm Bureau updates
* Farm Credit updates
Also, there will be a class for V pesticide credit for those who have a private pesticide license. The class will be from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Lunch, which will be provided by Bladen County Farm Bureau and Cape Fear Farm Credit, will be provided.
Call 862-4591 to register by Jan. 28. The center is located at 450 Smith Circle Drive.