Press "Enter" to skip to content

Bladen County Historical Places

This week we will be featuring Brown Marsh Presbyterian Church which is located near Clarkton.

Brown Marsh Presbyterian Church, also known as Clarkton Presbyterian Church, is a historic Presbyterian church in Clarkton, Bladen County, North Carolina. It was built between 1805 and 1828, and is a small frame pre-Greek Revival style building. It is the oldest church in Bladen
County.

It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.

Share:
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail
Mission News Theme by Compete Themes.