FAYETTEVILLE – February 20, 2020 – Due to forecasted inclement weather in the region, Cape Fear Valley Health has announced the following closings and delays:
- Cape Fear Valley Health’s RN/LPN Expo recruitment event scheduled for tonight has been canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- The HealthPlex will close today at 5 p.m. and reopen tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 21, at 10 a.m.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center’s Patient Discharge Lounge will close early today, Thursday, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Valley Pharmacy at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center will also stay open until 7 p.m. to support the Patient Discharge Lounge.
- The Patient Discharge Lounge and Valley Pharmacy will both re-open tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 21, at 8 a.m.
- All Harnett County clinics, including Cape Fear Valley Primary Care Dunn-Erwin, will be closed tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 21.
This concludes our current list of closings and delays. Please check our Cape Fear Valley Health’s Facebook page for an up-to-the-minute updated list of closings and delays for the health system.
Media contact for Cape Fear Valley: Donnie Byers, 910-615-6445 or email@example.com
About Cape Fear Valley Health System
Cape Fear Valley Health is a 950-bed health system serving a region of more than 800,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. The not-for-profit system is the state’s 8th largest health system and made up of 7,000 team members and 850 physicians, eight hospitals, and more than 60 primary care and specialty clinics. Cape Fear Valley Health offers residencies in emergency medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry and general surgery, as well as a transitional year internship in affiliation with the Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine at Campbell University. For more information, visit www.CapeFearValley.com.