*****Latest updates in red*****
FAYETTEVILLE – Feb. 20, 2020 – Due to inclement weather, the following Cape Fear Valley Health clinics will open tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 21, at 10 a.m., and remain open until 5 p.m.:
- Senior Health Services
- Hope Mills Family Care
- Health Pavilion North Family Care
- Cape Fear Valley Pediatrics
- Westside Medical Care
- Health Pavilion Hoke Primary Care
- Hoke Family Medical Center (Raeford)
- Three Rivers Medical Center
- Cape Fear Valley Primary Care – Lumberton,
- Stedman Medical Care
All Bladen County clinics will close at 5 p.m. today and reopen Friday, Feb. 21, at 10 a.m.
All Harnett County clinics, including Cape Fear Valley Primary Care Dunn-Erwin, will be closed Friday.
All other Cape Fear Valley Health clinics will also be closed Friday.
Please visit Cape Fear Valley Health’s Facebook page or website at www.capefearvalley.com for an up-to-the-minute updated list of closings and cancellations.