Chemours Fayetteville Works Future of Chemistry Scholarship Program is accepting applications through June 15 from students from Bladen, Robeson and Cumberland counties who plan to attend a historically block college or university or a North Carolina Community College.
The maximum scholarship amount is $10,000.
To apply, scholarship applicants must provide:
• Completed application form
• Official proof of academic standing
• Intent to attend a historically black college or university (HBCU) or a North Carolina Community College
• A letter of academic references from a guidance counselor or teacher
• A letter of reference from an employer or other community member
• Proof of acceptance at an academic school for post-secondary studies
For more information or questions contact Lisa Randall at Lisa.Randall@chemours.com or 910-678-1942.
Click for application form: Future_of_Chemistry_Scholarship_ApplicationShare: