Chemours, Opioids, retirement and more are up for discussion for Bladen County Commissionersbladenonline 01/01/2018 0 COMMENTS
The Bladen County Board of Commissioners are scheduled to meet about some important topics on Tuesday, January 2nd. There first meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. to discuss some tax matters. Then at 6:30 their regular scheduled meeting will take place in the County Commissioners Meeting Room of the Courthouse, located at 106 East Broad Street, Elizabethtown.
Some of the items on the agenda are:
- Recognition of Ms. Bonnie Drew’s retirement
- Public Hearing to Receive Comments Regarding the Closeout of Community Development Block Grant #11-C-2332 Related to Carrol Poultry
- Consider Approving an “Authority to Represent” Contract Regarding Opioid Litigation
- Consider Requesting Chemours Representatives to Meet with the Board of Commissioners Regarding Water Quality Concerns
- Consider Approving Contracts to Relocate Communications Equipment to the Detention & Law Enforcement Center
- Consider Accepting a Golden LEAF Grantee Acknowledgement and Agreement to Fund the Purchase of Four (4) 125-KW Generators
- Advisory board appointments
- Consider Adopting a County Policy Regarding Parks & Recreation Team Travel
- Calendar update
These meetings are open to the public.
View related articles: