CHARLESTON, S.C., May 20, 2019 – CresCom Bank, the second largest community bank in North and South Carolina, welcomes new Team Members throughout its North and South Carolina branches. New Team Members include:
- Jennifer Creech has joined the bank as a Branch Manager at the Kinston branch. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Creech served as a Regional Manager at Consolidated Staffing. She holds an Associate’s Degree from Lenoir Community College.
Rocky Mount, N.C.
- Angela Hicks has joined CresCom Bank as an Assistant Vice President and Branch Manager at the Rocky Mount Benvenue branch. Previously, Hicks worked as a Branch Manager at PNC Bank.
- David Alderman has joined the bank as a Head Teller at the Cayce branch. Alderman previously worked as a Teller at Capital Bank. He holds an Associate’s Degree from Anderson Jr. College.
- Sheena Barrett has joined the bank as a Part-Time Teller at the Greenville Boulevard branch. Prior to joining the bank, Barrett worked as a Cashier at Save-A-Lot Grocery.
- Chavon Clegg has joined CresCom Bank as a Teller at the Greenville Firetower branch. Previously, Clegg worked at BB&T as a Teller. He holds an Associate’s Degree from Pitt Community College.
- Kerri Benkert has joined CresCom Bank as a Part-Time Teller at the Socastee branch. Benkert previously worked as a Bookkeeper at Salesmaster Associates.
- Lillian Bento has joined the bank as a Floating Teller based out of the West Ashley branch. Previously, Bento worked as a Guest Service Attendant at Target.
- Kate Infante has joined CresCom Bank as a Part-Time Teller at the West Ashley branch. Infante previously worked as a Stylist at Salon Blu. She holds an Associate Degree from Wake Technical College.
- Kaitie Nelson has joined the bank as a Teller at the James Island branch. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Nelson worked as a Receptionist at Nelson Companies.
- Kelley Gault has joined CresCom Bank as a Customer Service Representative at the Summerville branch. Prior to joining the bank, Gault worked as a Team Supervisor at Verizon Wireless. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The College of Charleston.
Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Corey Gilden has joined the bank as a Customer Service Representative at the Mount Pleasant branch. Gilden previously worked as an Account Representative at State Farm Insurance. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Presbyterian College.
North Charleston, S.C.
- Paige Makowski has joined CresCom Bank as a Teller at the North Charleston branch. Prior to joining the bank, Makowski worked as a Customer Service Manager at Five Below Inc. She holds an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration from Edinboro University.
New Bern, N.C.
- Brittany Pippin has joined the bank as a Teller at the New Bern Front Street branch. Previously, Pippin worked as a Property Manager at Remax Homestead.
- Alisha Ratliff has joined CresCom Bank as a Part-Time Teller at the New Bern Front Street branch. Ratliff previously worked at Publix as a Clerk and Event Planner.
- Sueanna Schneider has joined the bank as a Teller at the Williamston branch. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Schneider worked as a Waitress at Gingerbread Bakery. She holds an Associate’s of Arts Degree from Martin Community College.
- Markale Avery has joined CresCom Bank as an Accounts Payable Clerk. Avery previously worked as an Administration Assistant at Pitt County Schools.
- Cindy Williams has joined the bank as a Disclosure Analyst. Previously, Williams worked as a Loan Processor and Underwriter at Towne Bank Mortgage.
“We are pleased to welcome these Team Members to the CresCom family,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “We look forward to these individuals assisting with outstanding customer service in the communities we serve.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch, visit www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank:
CresCom Bank, the second largest community bank in the Carolinas, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 61 branch locations throughout North and South Carolina, a Loan Production Office in Charlotte, and, as of December 31, 2018, has approximately $3.8 billion in total assets.
Under the holding company of Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO), CresCom Bank is one of 29 small-cap banks in the nation to be recognized as a 2017 Sandler O’Neill Sm-ALL Stars. CARO was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. CresCom Bank owns Crescent Mortgage Company, which is approved to originate loans in 48 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media: www.facebook.com/CresComBank and www.twitter.com/CresComBank.Share: