From: Sheriff James A. McVicker
On Wednesday afternoon, the Bladen County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at 223 Bladen Lakes School Road, Elizabethtown, at the residence of David Robinson.
The Sheriff’s Office received community complaints in reference to drug sales taking place at the residence and conducted undercover drug purchases from the residence.
Seized during the search were 14 individually packaged bags of crack cocaine, 1 bag of loose cocaine, 3 individual bags of marijuana and $1432.00 in U.S. Currency. Arrested during the search was David Neil Robinson Jr., W/M/51. Bond was set at $76,000.00. Robinson is currently in the Bladen County Detention Center.
Robinson was charged with the following:
- Count of Possession with Intent to sale and Deliver Cocaine.
- Count of Manufacture Cocaine
- Count of Felony Possession of Cocaine
- Count of Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Marijuana.
- Count of Manufacture Marijuana.
- Count of Maintaining a Dwelling to Sell and Controlled Substance
- Count of Possession of Marijuana Paraphernalia
- Count of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
“We are grateful for the communities help in combating the drug problem in Bladen County”, said Sheriff Jim McVicker. “If you have any information on drugs in your community please call the Sheriff’s Office at (910) 862-6960.”Share: