Emotional health and well-being is a journey and Eastpointe MCO for Bladen County understands that. Mr. William B. Sellers, B.A., QMHP, Community Relations Specialist with Eastpointe announced myStrength is now offered in the MCO’s catchment area.
The new digital resource explains the experience community members receive with their platform. The myStrength experience is based in clinical models like cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, positive psychology, mindfulness, and motivational interviewing – proven interventions that have helped millions improve and sustain health and well-being.
Mr. Sellers stated, “Eastpointe MCO is excited to offer myStrength, a free digital resource to promote mental health and well-being.”
In his announcement he listed benefits of myStrength and how to sign up:
- Learn techniques to reduce stress
- Track your mood online
- Manage depressive or anxious thoughts
- Access and share inspirations
- Get help on the go with the mobile app
- Explore hundreds of articles and activities
myStrength Sign Up Instructions:
- Visit www.myStrength.com and click “Sign Up” or Download the myStrength mobile app
- Enter Access Code: EastpointeCommunity
- Complete the sign-up process and profile