Nicole and Charlotte bake some Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins for you to try this summer. These muffins were a huge success and left our guys wanting more, so this recipe would be a great treat for Dads on Father’s Day. The recipe is very simple and should be easy for children who want to help in the kitchen.
View the recipe video now:
• 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium ripe bananas)
• 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (such as Jif or Skippy)*
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips** divided
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl.
3. Combine peanut butter, eggs, sugar, honey, with mashed bananas and whisk together.
4. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Pour in a 3/4 of cup of chocolate chips then fold them into the batter.
6. Scope the batter up by spoon fulls and add to greased muffin pan.
7. You may add the remaining chocolate chips on the tops of the batter before baking for extra chocolate taste.
8. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until muffins are brown and set. Check muffin centers by inserting a toothpick in the center of the muffins. If the pick comes out clean and no batter, the muffins are ready to come out of the oven and cool for about 10 minutes.
Muffins will be tasty for about five days. You could also freeze them up to four months.
Related information mentioned in the video:
Apple Pie Recipe
Recall on Peanut Butter