- Evident relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Love children and be able to relate to them.
- Ability to communicate with children and parents.
- Able to get and keep volunteers.
- Organizational skills and teaching experience with children. Should have at least 4 years undergraduate education.
- Develop an ongoing improvement plan for self and staff.
- Goal oriented. Able to recruit and grow program.
- Prepare Budget and report to church.
- Work under supervision of Pastor and After School Committee.
Salary: $16,000 with potential for growth (12 month position)
Application Procedure: Send resume, education certifications, and any other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow link on Galeed Baptist Church webpage or Facebook page.
Information also available at Bladen, Robeson, and Columbus County Baptist Association offices.
Deadline for Applications: June 30, 2022
Proposed Employment Date: August 1, 2022
There will also be an After School Ministry Assistant position along with two staff positions available.