Press "Enter" to skip to content

Invitation to Bid for Food and Supplies

Bladen County Schools is accepting sealed invitation for bids (IFB) for furnishing and delivering vending, milk, bread and ice cream products to the School Nutrition Program of the Bladen County Schools, subject to the conditions made a part hereof, will be received at Bladen County Schools Board of Education, School Nutrition Department, 1489 US Hwy 701 South, Elizabethtown, NC,28337.

Bids must be received no later than June 4, 2018 by the following times: Bread lot by 9:00 am; Milk lot by 10:00 am; Ice Cream lot by 11:00 am; and, Vending lot by 1:00 pm. Vendors can bid on one lot or multiple lots; not subject to all lots.

Copies of Bid Specifications may be obtained at the Bladen County Schools’ School Nutrition Office or by contacting Amy Stanley in the School Nutrition Department. Questions and further inquiries may be directed to Amy Stanley, School Nutrition Director at (910)862-4559.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: omplaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)      mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
                   Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                   1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                   Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)      fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)      email: .

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Mission News Theme by Compete Themes.