Try to “green” your gym experience and work-out as much as you can. Here are some tips to help you save energy and make your exercise time greener:
- Limit your showers to five minutes.
- Use only one towel.
- Limit hand washing to 25 seconds. Air dry hands if possible, or use only one paper towel.
- Make use of reusable water bottles whenever possible.
- Set the treadmill to a higher incline so it uses less energy.
- Try Healthworks Green Smoothie. A tasty smoothie full of antioxidants, vitamins C, and potassium.
Healthworks Fitness and Wellness wants to help you save too. Pay no application fee through March 31st, 2015. PDShare: