Mt. Elam Missionary Baptist Church
6869 NC Highway 210 West
Garland, NC 28441
Pastor Search Announcement
Mt. Elam Missionary Baptist Church is located on Highway 210 West, between highways 242 and 701, in Bladen County. The Pulpit/Search Committee is prayerfully seeking applicants for a full-time Pastor. We are looking for a God-fearing individual who will lead our church body in a new growth and equip us to share our faith. This position requires gifts in leadership, communication, administration and a heart to see people grow in the knowledge of God and their identity in Christ.
Individuals seeking to fill this position as Pastor should possess the following qualities:
- Prefer a person with some education beyond high school, prefer some seminary
- Possess a minimum of associate pastoral experience
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Teach, preach and enhance Christian growth, i.e., Bible Study, officer training and new membership classes
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with all ministries and leadership
- Live within at least a 50-mile radius of our church
- Strengthen all ministries to enhance the growth of the Church and outreach programs
Resume and cover letter
Official Transcript of educational accomplishments
Three letters of recommendation (clergy, layperson and personal)
Deadline for accepting application packets is December 20, 2019.
Please mail completed application packet to the address below.
Ada D. Beatty, Secretary, Pulpit Search Committee
6089 NC Highway 210 East
Harrells, NC 28444
Please, no phone calls. Candidates selected for further consideration will be notified and will be asked to provide additional information later in the selection process.Share: