by Leyton Ezzell
Last year had to be taken with a sense of humor. This year seems to have the same needs.
To start your weekend off well, we have jokes that will keep you laughing.
- If 2020 was a person, I’d sue him for pain and suffering and lost wages.
- My New Year’s resolution is to break my New Year’s resolutions.
That way I succeed at something!
- Most people don’t to their New Years resolution
- It goes in one year and out the otherI decided to read more in the new year. So i turned on the TV’s subtitles
- My New Year’s Resolution is 1080p.
- An iPhone and a firework were arrested on New Year’s Eve. One was charged and the other was let off.
- A man hit his head on New Year’s Eve, and it took him a year to recover.
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year resolutions.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- If you’re born in September, it’s pretty safe to assume your parents started out the New Year with a bang!
We hope these jokes will keep you laughing until next year, and remember to please be safe!