NFL football – Eagles defeat Giants.
High School football tonight:
7:30 PM St. Pauls at East Bladen
7:30 PM West Bladen at West Columbus
10 AM Three Rivers Conference 2A Class 2A Tournament at East Bladen
We survived another Hurricane….a little rain and lots of wind. (Dems blame Rep for the rain, Rep blame the Dems for wind), not really, just seems that way. One party says hot, other says cold, neither willing to give an inch.
Stock market stinks, better days ahead, I hope.
Today (Friday) is the last day to register for November 6th General Election.
Check out News page and Events page for some of the activities in the area over the next few days.
Genius Quotes from Warren Buffett, one of America’s great stock pickers:
1. We attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
2. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
3. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
4. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
5. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1.
6. Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
7. It’s only when the tide goes out that you discover who’s been swimming naked.
8. It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
9. Our favorite holding period is forever.
10. It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
robert g hester