by Danna Martinez
The rainy days. We know that rain is essential in preserving the planet’s climate balance. It is vital. Rain harbors plant life, allowing the air’s cooling and humidification in the world, keeping the temperature stable, and fighting global warming.
Rain can be very beneficial for the planet. Although rainy days can seem lazy, maybe sad, they often limit leaving the house, but do not worry. There are many activities to do and take advantage of the day in the meantime.
Here are the top 5 things to do on rainy days:
- SOLVE A PUZZLE: This classic game consists of ordering small pieces to form an image. The puzzle is a mental exercise, improves concentration and analysis. This hobby requires patience and takes time to think.
- USE THE DAY TO PLAN THE VACATION OF YOUR DREAMS: Making use of time to plan can be very beneficial, and what better way to do it than to travel. This time is ideal to find out where to go, when to go, and how to do it.
- COOKING: Cooking is a great way to distract yourself and often relax. Find typical dishes from different countries, rebuild them, and maybe give them a touch of your own.
- KARAOKE: Music is always a great option. People can explore their talents as artists. Make a list of your favorite songs, travel back in time, and go back to the days of rock to relive the stories through music.
- MOVIE MARATHON: Choose a topic of interest, and make a list of movie options related to that topic. Keep the options open by watching documentaries or miniseries. Preparing sandwiches will be of great help to enjoy the marathon.
“Whoever wants to see the rainbow must learn to enjoy the rain” -Paulo Coelho.