Colorful, delicious, and nutritious foods help keep our bodies and minds healthier longer.
Since it’s the last day of heart health month, here are some ways to keep your heart healthy!
1. Lots of the goods, fruits, and vegetables provide many beneficial nutrients. Add fruits and vegetables to meals and snacks for a nutritional power boost.
2. Less of the bad, fruits and vegetables are typically free of trans fat, saturated fat, and sodium. Load up!
3. Won’t weigh you down. Fruits and vegetables are low in calories. They fill you up thanks to the fiber and water they contain, which can help manage your weight.
4. Super flexible superfoods, All forms of fruits and vegetables- fresh, frozen, canned, and dried – can be a part of a healthy diet. They are among the most versatile, convenient, and affordable foods you can eat. Choose those with little or no added salt or sugar.
5. A whole-body health boost, A healthy plan full of fruits and vegetables can help lower your risk of many severe and chronic health conditions, including heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and some types of cancer. They’re also essential to your everyday health.
Now that you have your heart on the right track now it is time to talk about sleeping schedules! Below is an infographic on how sleep affects your health.