Politicians at the national level are gearing up for the next election. Before it gets too ‘nasty’, when you something that concerns you check to see who is sending….Check Fact Check or Snopes or some other reputable website….As we get closer to the Iowa primary in early 2020, no doubt strange websites begin to make an appearance…or have in recent years.
A reminder of upcoming Elizabethtown-White Lake Chamber of Commerce events:
Tuesday, June 18 — Annual Banquet at Lu Mil Vineyard at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 20 — Sunset Jams Concert at Goldston’s Beach featuring Pizazz Band
Thursday, July 4 — Fireworks at White Lake
BladenOnline weekly report
June 2-8, 2019
Page views: 67,045
May 26-June 1
Page views: 52,331
MOST READ STORIES:
3,468: Shooting in Elizabethtown leaves 2 injured
3,078: Fire destroys well-known home in Clarkton
1,791: Update – Suspects wanted for home invasion on Owen Hill Road
1,190: Person of interest wanted in dog abduction
1,043: 1 dead, 2 critically injured in traffic accident near Chadbourn
BladenOnline is also available on Facebook & Twitter. Compare numbers!!!! BladenOnline, local news, by local folks for local folks. And, The Best Is Yet To Come…
How to have a Perfect Day by Norman Vincent Peale
1. Read something which requires effort, thought and concentration. You’ll not only invigorate your mind but you may also come up with a new idea.
2. Do someone a good turn and try not to be found out. Any good deed makes you feel good, but being anonymous about it adds a spiritual dimension to your life.
3. Do a task that needs to be done but which you have been putting off. See it as an exercise in will power.
4. Take at least a half hour for a quiet time by yourself and relax. In your own way, think of God; then try to receive any communication he may have for you.
5. Groom your self with special care. Talk quietly, act courteously, be liberal with praise, avoid fault-finding.
6. Finally, enjoy all that is beautiful around you, express love and affection to others and believe that those you love, love you.
robert g hester