by Bladen Online Team
Every Thursday, the BladenOnline Team publishes a new video with recipes. In last’s week recipe video, the Team changed things up a bit. Instead of making dinner, the Team prepared a Morning Breakfast Bake!
Following are the ingredients and directions the Team gave in the video.
- A cup of cooked cubed ham or ground sausage.
- 1/2 cup of milk.
- One can Grands biscuits cut into pieces.
- Cheddar cheese (8 ounces).
- Five eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the cubed ham or sausages in a pan.
- Mix the milk with eggs, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Tip: You can add the seasoning of your preference.
- Then add the well-cooked cubed ham or ground sausage. Mix together.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters.
- Stir the mix carefully with the biscuits.
- Grease a dish with butter.
- Put the mixture in the container and put it into the oven for 25- 30 minutes. Check it after the first 25 minutes and rotate the dish.
We expect to see your opinion about the dish in the comments. We would also like requests on recipes you would like us to make!
This week, the Team prepared BLT Pasta! Next week, Bladen Online will publish the ingredients and directions from this week’s video.
We hope you enjoy your meal and have a great experience cooking! Also, we invite you to watch our Weekly Recipe Videos on the Bladen Online Youtube Channel.
View this week’s video on your YouTube channel linked below.