CHARLOTTE – Congressman Robert Pittenger (NC-09) is busy preparing for eight town hall meetings August 28th-August 31st.
“So far this year, I’ve worked to pass over 270 bills, including conservative health care reform, major financial reform, V.A. accountability, a crackdown on sanctuary cities, and the largest pay raise for troops in 8 years,” said Congressman Pittenger. “These town halls are an important part of my ongoing efforts to solicit feedback from constituents as we make plans for the second half of 2017.”
Congressman Pittenger will host open forum, civil dialogue town hall meetings in these locations:
· Matthews/Mint Hill/Indian Trail/Stallings: Monday, August 28th, 6 p.m., at Team Church (2301 Stevens Mill Rd., Matthews)
· Wingate University’s Batte Fine Arts Center: Tuesday, August 29th, 6 p.m. (403 North Camden St., Wingate)
· Anson County Government Center: Wednesday, August 30th, 10 a.m. (101 South Green St., Wadesboro)
· Rockingham City Hall: Wednesday, August 30th, 12:30 p.m. (514 Rockingham Rd.)
· Scotland County Emergency Operations Center: Wednesday, August 30th, 3 p.m. (1403 West Blvd., Laurinburg)
· Lumberton City Hall: Wednesday, August 30th, 6 p.m. (500 North Cedar St.)
· Fayetteville City Hall: Thursday, August 31st, 9 a.m. (433 Hay St.)
· South Charlotte: Thursday, August 31st, 7 p.m. at Providence High School (1800 Pineville-Matthews Rd., Charlotte)
For directions or additional information, please call Congressman Pittenger’s office at 704-362-1060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. gov.
Congressman Pittenger’s town hall previously scheduled for August 31st in Elizabethtown has been postponed due to top-level meetings related to Hurricane Matthew recovery and affordable housing. The Elizabethtown town hall event will be rescheduled in the near future.Share: