By Charlotte Smith
On the search for a great gift, I went to Pinterest. I found some great recipes.
A recipe I found included one of my family’s favorite candy bars. Below is the adjusted recipe I made this holiday season that everyone is still raving about in our home.
I am sure you can improvise the recipe to include your favorite candy bar.
Ingredients I used:
28 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped
3 cups milk chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 13×9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You can get 24 peanut butter cups on the bottom.)
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together in a thick sauce.
- Once chocolate chips and milk are melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan using a spatula sprayed with Pam.
- Next, spread the last four crumbled Reese’s over the mixture and press the crumbs lightly into the fudge.
- Cover with plastic or aluminum and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. This takes about four hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Enjoy the smiles 🙂