I’d welcome some relief from high temperatures, and I’m eager to get outside and watch some football. Who’s with me? Have you visited the pumpkin patch? Have you decorated your house for the season? I was reminded the other day that the holiday season is almost upon us so I’ve already started my shopping. Have you?
Let’s Eat Out, But Where?
Spread the love
Looks like we’ve made it to the Autumn of the year. Whew! I say Autumn only because I’m reluctant to say “Fall” since we are still battling “the virus” and I don’t want to make any missteps. By now, everyone probably knows someone who has contracted the virus or been exposed to it, but we must keep on putting one foot in front of the other and live our lives.
Like any other time of year when we commonly spend time away from home, we look for good food in other kitchens than our own. And just like any other time of the year, the fine folks over at the Bladen County Health Department perform regular health and sanitation inspections at all of our local diners, cafeterias, restaurants and nutrition centers, just to keep the public safe and informed. Check out the list below to view the facilities which were inspected in September. And as always, bon appetite!
More from LifestylesMore posts in Lifestyles »
- A Festive Friday Evening and Saturday Morning in Downtown Bladenboro
- 2022 Future of Chemistry Scholarship Application Now Available
- Bladen County Public Library Invites You to Join Friends of the Library Group
- Board of Education Approves Design Upgrades and Increase to Project Budget For New Tar Heel School
- Bladenboro Community Receives El Torito Mexican Restaurant with a Warm Welcome
More from Local NewsMore posts in Local News »