The Mother County Genealogical Society will meet August 13th at 12:30 in the Bladenboro Historical Society Building, 818 South Main Street, Bladenboro, NC. Our program speaker will be Albert Shaw. From the Revolutionary War through the Civil war, we will learn about some little-known military and other history of activities in the Camp Island area of Big Swamp in Eastern Robeson County. Mr. Shaw will also discuss the arrival of the railroad in the Bladen-Robeson County area.
Mother County Genealogical Society Meeting
Spread the love
More from AnnouncementsMore posts in Announcements »
- Regular Scheduled Meeting for Emereau Bladen Charter School
- The Town of White Lake is looking to hire an Accountant position to join our finance team.
- State Awards $30M in Grants to Expand Internet Access in 11 N.C. Counties
- Bladen County Schools to Hold Open House
- Bladen County Schools Announces Virtual Learning Option Application Deadline Extended
More from BusinessMore posts in Business »
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
More from EventMore posts in Event »
More from Local NewsMore posts in Local News »