Bladen County Schools has announced dates in April for kindergarten registration for the 2023-24 academic year.
The child must be 5-years-old on or before Aug. 31, 2023 and the adult registering the student must be the child’s legal parent or guardian. All registrations will take place in person at schools from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on the dates shown in the graphic below.
The following documents are REQUIRED for registration:
• Certified copy of the student’s birth certificate
• Proof of residence—utility or gas bill, lease, cable bill, etc. (The service address must be the residence address and in the legal parent/guardian’s name.)
• The parent/legal guardian’s ID
The following must be completed prior to the start of the school year.
• Health assessment and dental screening (must be completed by a doctor)
• Copy of the child’s immunization record (North Carolina’s K-12 Immunization Requirements)