Dublin – The Small Business Center (SBC) of Bladen Community College is offering no-cost seminars beginning in March.
- How to Brand and Build Your Non-Profit is scheduled for Sat., Mar. 25, 9 a.m. until 12 noon in building 2, room 202, on the Dublin campus. This workshop is helpful for non-profits and churches.
- Quickbooks for Business 2 is Mon., Mar. 27, 6 until 8 p.m., in building 2, room 207. Participants will experience hands-on software training.
- Art of Marketing and Advertising in Small Town North Carolina is scheduled for Thurs., Mar. 30, 6:30 until 9 p.m., in building 2, room 207.
- Improve Your Credit Score for a Business Loan is scheduled as a part of the Entrepreneur’s Academy at the East Arcadia Center. The workshop will meet on Wed., Mar. 14, 6 until 8 p.m.
- Improve Your Credit Score for a Business Loan is also scheduled for Wed., Mar. 22, 6 until 8 p.m., at the Baltimore Center in Council.
- What You Need to Start a Business at Home will meet at the Bladen County Public Library on Tues., Mar. 14, 2:30 until 4:30 p.m.
- How to Start a Group Home is also scheduled for the Bladen County Public Library on Tues., Mar. 28, from 6 until 8 p.m.
All seminars are open to the public and provided at no charge due to special funding arrangements for the Small Business Center and Bladen Community College.
To register for any of the seminars or for more information, contact Todd Lyden, Small Business Center Director, at 910-879.5572 or register online: