By BladenOnline Team
Every Thursday, BladenOnline publishes a Weekly Recipe Video on our YouTube Channel. Last week, Nicole, Danna, and Charlotte prepared Blueberry Creamsicles published in our Bladen County Beautiful-Home Edition magazine.
Watch the video now on our YouTube Channel linked below.
The recipe for BLUEBERRY CREAMSICLES is listed below.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton)
- 3 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Over medium heat in a small saucepan, combine blueberries, water, and maple syrup. Lightly crush blueberries with the back of your spoon and cook until the liquid is syrupy and thick.
- Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, coconut cream, and grated lime zest. Fill popsicle molds a little over half full of the coconut milk mixture. Spoon in the blueberry mixture to each popsicle – about 1-2 tablespoons per popsicle.
- Place mold in freezer for 1 hour. Remove molds and add popsicle sticks into each popsicle. Place molds back in the freezer for at least another 4 hours until ice pops are solid.
Would you please post your opinion about the dish in the comments on our YouTube Channel? We would also like requests on recipes you would like us to make!
This week’s Weekly Recipe is a reaction video to some 5-minute recipes on YouTube published by the Tasty Channel. We invite you to watch our Weekly Recipe Videos on the Bladen Online YouTube Channel.
View this week’s video on our YouTube channel linked below.