Students may submit an application online at www.cfnc.org/goldenleaf by March 1, 2015.
Up to 215 scholarships are awarded, each valued at $12,000 ($3,000 per year for up to four years) for the 2016-16 academic year.
These scholarships are made possible through a grant from the Golden LEAF Foundation.
To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must:
1 )Be enrolled during the 2014-15 academic year at a North Carolina public or private high school or a North Carolina community college.
2) Must be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes,
3) Reside in one of 79 qualifying counties (Bladen County is one)
4) Enroll at a qualifying UNC institution, or a North Carolina private non-profit college, or university as a full-time, degree seeking student in the fall of 2015,
5) Demonstrate financial need, Student MUST submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for this scholarship.
6) Present a satisfactory record of academic achievement and community service.
7) Submit an application.
The Golden LEAF Scholarship application is available at CFNC.org/goldenleaf.
The application deadline is March 1, 2015.
The 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available at www.fafsa.gov. must be submitted before March 1, 2015.
For more information about this program, or about the Golden LEAF Scholarship program for students attending community colleges, visit CFNC.org/goldenleaf or call College Foundation of North Carolina, toll-free at 866-866-CFNC.Share: