A clothes dryer caught fire inside the Washtubs Laundry mat located on Martin Luther King Drive in Elizabethtown on Thursday afternoon.
Lt. D. Cheshire, with the Elizabethtown Police Department, said he saw the smoke from across the street and found a fire extinguisher and extinguished the fire out, according to Elizabethtown Fire Chief Nick West. Customers waited outside until the building was cleared.
The clothes dryer machine was the only thing found to be damaged at this time. No injuries were reported.Share: