Press "Enter" to skip to content

Thoughts While Shaving for February 26

Spread the love

Ever just need to hear something positive, or read something uplifting … Me too…

“Nothing can dim the light which shines within.” Maya Angelou

“Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.”

“The surest way to succeed is to always try just one more time.”

“There is no elevator to success. You must take the stairs.”

“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.”

“Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.”

“Success is failing nine times and getting up ten.”

Just needed a lift this day, thought I would begin with the last first…

Weather forecast … A chance of rain, mainly after 2 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58 … east wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph, and a 40% chance or rain. Tonight, a 60% chance of rain, patchy fog, low around 50. Saturday, partly sunny, with a high near 78 and windy.

Bladen County Commissioners meet Monday, same time – 6:30 p.m., same location, Superior Courtroom on the second floor of the courthouse…

Seems there is more crime than ever … not sure, but people who do bad things live amongst us and always have…

We are fast approaching the month of March … begins Monday.

robert g hester
rgh4612@gmail.com
910-876-2322

Mission News Theme by Compete Themes.