Vineyard Golf at White Lake will host its club championship Sept. 14-15, according to Junior Nance.
Tournament rules for the 36-hole event are:
1. Round on Saturday, Sept. 14 can be played any time that day, but participants cannot play alone.
2. The final round on Sunday, Sept. 15 will start at 1 p.m.
3. Play only one ball. No mulligans. Players must play the ball down in the championship division. Regular divisions can move one club length in own fairway, continue until finishing hole.
4. Players must putt out, no gimmies.
5. Water hazards are determined by water lines.
6. Keep score … No (-) or (+), numbers only.
7. Players must exchange scorecards. Players cannot keep their own score.
8. Ages 60 and over will play gold tees, regular flight will play white tees and championship flight will play blue tees. Carts must follow 90 degree rule.
9. In case of tie on scorecard, players will play off on course.
10. Turn cards in with 2 signatures to Bobby Davis or the clubhouse.
For more information, call Vineyard Golf at (910) 247-6132.Share: